The Strategic Financial Alliance is a new generation financial services organization that goes far beyond traditional broker-dealer, RIA, and insurance transactions to provide a strategic, open, and professional, business development platform for independent advisors and their clients. Our platform enables our advisors to offer clients a comprehensive planning approach to their entire financial lives – and one that can be most effective in helping them seek to protect, preserve, accumulate, and transfer wealth.
Our parent company, SFA Holdings, Inc., is currently seeking career professionals for opportunities in the following area:
The Operations Specialist positions are the primary contact for client support, handling a variety of requests, problem resolution and other support services for advisors and their administrative staff, processing client transactions through both the Broker- Dealer and with a variety of outside vendors. Key responsibilities include:
- Review and processing of client account information as well as opening new accounts and client transfers.
- Problem research, resolutions as well as processing expedited requests with prompt advisor communication.
- Review and approval of transaction related items within the Pershing system.
- Updating broker-dealer changes internally as well as with external vendors and organizations.
- One to five years' securities and/or broker-dealer experience in the financial services industry required.
- Ability to meet the highest level of service standards in the industry; demonstrating exceptional customer service skills, both verbal and written communications.
- Critical understanding pertaining to the sense of urgency and sensitivity involved in the handling of client accounts and transactions.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with imaging systems
- Intermediate/advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Prior experience with Pershing platform
- FINRA Series 7 or 99 license preferred or the desire and ability to obtain
- A demonstrated commitment to professional growth and development within the industry.
SFA offers a competitive benefits and compensation package consisting of medical, dental, vision, Section 125 flexible spending account, disability, life insurance, matching 401 (k) retirement plan, stock options, discretionary annual bonus potential, as well as vacation, sick, and holiday time-off provisions.
If you are an experienced and qualified financial services professional who possesses high standards, dedication, commitment, and a passion for teamwork and success, please email cover letter and resume to the attention of Human Resources at email@example.com and reference the name of the position applying for in the Subject line of the email.