Writing a blog that highlights your specific expertise or niche in the financial industry can help build awareness about your brand among the general public. If you would like to know the benefits of blogging and how it can boost traffic to your website, please visit our SEO blog. Blogs and other digital content can help attract new leads to your website.
Writing a blog that converts website visitors into leads may seem like an uphill battle, but following some tried and true methods can help with the conversion:
- Create a compelling title for your blog: The title of your blog accounts for 50% of blog effectiveness. With the immediateness of today’s society, you may only have a couple of seconds to capture your audience’s attention. Creating a title that is brief as well as compelling can help boost the click-through-rate on your blog, ultimately increasing traffic to your website.
- Add whitespace: Adding whitespace to your blog can create a look and feel that is easy for the reader to digest. If your blog is full of text, it may seem daunting and unwelcoming to a potential reader.
- Use illustrations: Instead of just using words to portray your key points, try adding illustrations to your blog. Illustrations can help break the monotony of straight text paragraphs and can be effective in portraying your message in a simpler and more engaging way.
- Create bullet points: Bullet points can be a great solution when listing facts or breaking up large text paragraphs.
- Highlight and bold important information: Highlighting a bolding key words or section headers in your blog can help guide the reader’s eyes to important sections of your blog.
By employing the methods above, you are making your blog easier to read and therefore easier for potential clients to connect with and appreciate your expertise. This type of writing style can help create even more value for your current clients and potential leads. Don’t forget to add your contact information to your blog and call on the reader to reach out to you with any questions they may have. This contact form can help you capture new visitors from your website or help you better service your current clients if they have any questions about anything you have written.
To find out more information on this topic or how SFA Partners can help your business, please email us at email@example.com or call at (888) 447-2444.